by Jill Herring
Follow Jill on Twitter @herring2
President Obama, “deaf, dumb, and blind” to American’s needs, relentlessly campaigns by distracting with divisive and demagogic issues while unemployment ticked up to 8.3% with REAL unemployment 15%.
We have to get out of our comfort zone and appeal through every means possible to get the truth out!
Spread the message:
- Beat the banjo for all local Conservatives as well as in the "big" races and ensure they get to vote!
(in our area we have Joe Rooney R vs Allyson Schwartz D, Mike Fitzpatrick vs Kathy Bookvar (an Acorn defending, OWS participating, Progressive!)
- Convert Independents by identifying their concerns and Romney’s solutions to those concerns!
- Sustained embracement of Black Christians, Hispanics, people of all Faiths that have huge poll leads for Obama but unknowingly share many Conservative interests! Make sure you reach out to them and start a conversation with them and make them aware Obama wants to chain them to the Govt plantation to secure his power - he doesn't truly care about them - if he did, he'd care more about creating jobs for them then putting them on welfare plantation.
Seek out small business owners and talk to them - they are one of largest victim groups under Obama:
- Small-business household survey dropped 195,000 in July - that’s what drove unemployment to 8.3%!
- Historic low GDP ~1.5% for 4 years mean small business has little or no sales/earnings.
- Likely alternatives for failing/struggling small business owners are: deplete savings, bankruptcy or welfare as Obama created only net 33,000 jobs for entire US in July!
For small business owners, tax and regulatory threats are everywhere! From Obamacare (20 NEW taxes!), the EPA, Health Human Services, DOJ etc. this Administration is targeting small business.
Prior to Obama, small businesses were US job creators: small businesses represented 99.7% of all firms, and created > half of GDP, and created 60- 80 percent of net new jobs. We have lost a major part of America under Obama!
For the general economy, real consumer incomes are way below consumer price index (CPI inflation index), and the ISM business investment is still below 50% - terrible! Small businesses are job creators. Office of Advocacy funded data and research shows that small businesses represent 99.7 percent of all firms, they create more than half of the private non-farm gross domestic product, and they create 60 to 80 percent of the net new jobs.
Now, more than ever, is the time to get out in your community, reach out to people, and make a difference and helping America return to her roots of success, prosperity, and liberty for ALL!