The only thing I take seriously is my Freedom. And Bacon.

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

I Might Have (had) Fake Boobs But Milo Taught Me About Real Character

Add caption
My Amazon Review of Dangerous - by Milo 

I am an almost 50 year old woman who recently had my fake boobs deflated because they are causing all sorts of health problems.
I was under the spell of society and culture when I decided to enhance my figure (empowering myself as a woman!). I have realized that the “spell” of society and culture is more like a curse. It is a toxic toxic influence and things that should be common sense are spun until they make perfect sense to a brain that has been paused. I’m so very different from Milo, and yet…
I love Milo.
I am not religious, though very much (lately) believe in virtue – and that we should aspire to live up to our potential to create, to learn, to inform, to protect, to nurture.
And we can have fun doing all of that without being overtly sexual, party animals.
So, it’s odd that I have huge amount of respect for Milo, because Milo is an overtly sexual party animal (and I worry it will be his unraveling – the only person who gains in the habit of vice is the person doling out the “good time.”)
ANYWAY. Milo’s “crime” that got him kicked out of Breitbart and dumped by his publisher is really really such BS.
If Michael Moore would have uttered those words (while eating a ham hoagie from a trough – and what ever happened to those Syrian refuges he promised he would share his home with? Hmmmm) he would have been given angel wings (if they were made of coal, the steel factories would be in business for 10 years AT LEAST trying to create such monstrous attachments).
I was once a member of Amazon’s Vine reviewers. Milo’s bravery in the face of such hate during his college speeches made me finally stand up to all the Liberal Loonies posting in the Vine forum. I knew this would probably get me kicked out, as they circle their clown cars and send letters of complaint about me to the powers that be. I was then kicked out.
I believe there are liberal forces at work on Amazon (as well as Google, FB, of COURSE Twitter) and we must follow Milo’s lead and speak when and where we can (although we can’t all be as dazzling).
I bought this book as a HUGGEEE f to the cucks, the bunts, the elite, the commies, and the mentally insane libs.
I never donate to causes. But I’d love to see this book get to number one and stay and number one and hope his publisher who ditched him weeps into their gluten free, vegan, made by radical muszzy, granola.
I’m radically different than Milo, yet I admire and respect his common sense, his passion for freedom, and his courage.
Make. This. Book. HUGGGEEEE.
Thanks Milo.