I believe we are all worthy of happiness.
I believe that happiness comes from freedom. Freedom comes from Courage, and Courage comes from believing in yourself (see how that circle works?)
I believe that exploiters are replacing our backbones with wishbones and selling salvation in order to dis-empower us and create a culture of dependency.
I believe America has confused leaders with deceivers.
I believe in community, not disunity.
I believe we live in the most powerful time in history where we can be HEARD and not HERD.
I believe people who dare to care about freedom, about happiness, about each other will wake up, stand up, speak up and expose those who prey on innocent people. I believe we need to encourage other people to sound the warning call if they truly care about their community.
My Seven Truths:
1.Apathy limits opportunity; awareness and action limits the opportunists.
2. Knowledge is power.
3. Actions speak louder than words
4. Keep It Simple - unless you want to confuse and disempower people, then make it as complicated as possible.
5. I only chase drinks and dreams, not people.
6. The Only Free Cheese is in A Mousetrap
7. You teach people how to treat you.
8. Happiness, Not Helplessness.
Visit me here:Twitter: @HeyLauraFreed
Youtube: Laura Freed